-The Differences between Lithium Power Battery and Lithium ESS Battery---Enerbyte Lithium Battery

Your location: 首页>>video
The Differences between Lithium Power Battery and Lithium ESS Battery---Enerbyte Lithium Battery
author:enerbyte source:本站 click2840 Release date: 2023-09-14 15:35:04
abstract:
Hello everyone, this is Amy from Enerbyte. Today I want to share with you some information about difference between energy storage battery and power battery : First, the application scenario is different, the power battery is mainly used in electric vehicles, electric parki...

Keyword search: battery plantlithium battery factorypower bank workslifepo4 battery milllithium forklift battery manufacturer

Hello everyone, this is Amy from Enerbyte. Today I want to share with you some information about difference between energy storage battery and power battery :

First, the application scenario is different, the power battery is mainly used in electric vehicles, electric parking, amusement equipment, ships, medical devices, carts and other tools. The energy storage batteries are mostly used as renewable batteries for solar power generation, wind power generation, hydropower generation and so on. 

Second, the cycle life is different, in the current power battery, the life of the ternary lithium battery is generally 1200 charge and discharge cycles. 

The lithium iron phosphate battery is two thousand times, and the energy storage battery has higher requirements for cycle life due to more frequent discharge. General energy storage battery life requirements of 3,500 to 5,000  charge and discharge cycles. 

Third, the volume of different power batteries are mostly used in new energy vehicles, and the volume of a battery is equivalent to a dozen or twenty large carpets stacked together. The energy storage battery is generally composed of multiple battery modules to form a large module, and then composed of large modules, many rechargeable batteries with a volume close to a container. Fourth, the cost structure is different, in the energy storage battery system, the battery cost accounts for 60%, the energy storage inverter cost accounts for 20%, the energy management system accounts for 10%, and the battery management system accounts for 5%. 

The cost of the battery cell alone accounts for up to 80% of the power battery, and the remaining 20% is the battery management system.


If you want to know more knowledge about lithium battery, please enter our website:

www.ener-byte.com

See you next time. Thank you.


Lithium ForkLift Batteries ,Ensure Quality

Our lithium battery production line has a complete and scientific quality management system

Ensure the product quality of lithium batteries

Years of experience in producing lithium forklift batteries

Focus on the production of lithium batteries

WE PROMISE TO MAKE EVERY LITHIUM BATTERY WELL

We have a comprehensive explanation of lithium batteries

QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATE

THE QUALITY OF COMPLIANCE PROVIDES GUARANTEE FOR CUSTOMERS

MULTIPLE QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATES TO ENSURE STABLE PRODUCT QUALITY

Providing customers with professional and assured products is the guarantee of our continuous progress.

Applicable brands of our products

Linde Lithium Forklift Battery Toyota Lithium Forklift Battery hyster Lithium Forklift Battery
jung Lithium Forklift Battery enrich Lithium Forklift Battery hyundai Lithium Forklift Battery
still Lithium Forklift Battery heli Lithium Forklift Battery hangcha Lithium Forklift Battery

video

Service hotline

+8602284999107